Sights 'N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Corvette's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Just the Fbody

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Default RE: Just the Fbody

ORIGINAL: Black86vette

You can take my vette with a few add ons, a handshake, a 100 dollar bill, 3 kitty cats, a full tank of gas, and a goodluck! and we can call it a even trade. Ill even take you out to eat. mmm something faster than my car.To bad everything is.
Id have to see pix mileage and all

Old 07-01-2007, 11:38 PM

Umm. No pix at the moment. I got new exaust on the way true duals. I have the brushed aluminum interior kit limo tint blue neons some interior work few horsepower mods probaly pushing out MAYBE 300 or so when I am done....Just depends. i think maybe a few more. Umm its got almost 130 thousand on the car but the trannys been rebuild and the block was rebuilt so less than 50,000 on them. I got 2 12 inch subwoofers witha box sitting behind teh seats, 2 4X9s in the wheel well and 4 1/2s in the doors. umm **** man, what else you want just trade with me. I need something faster. Dont be greedy share your wealth here! Im a cheap, poor, teenager. I cant put to much in horsepower.My car just is to damn old and tired to deal with a kid like me. plus its a .....**sigh** AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION GOD!!! IT SUX!!! Oh yea I got THREE chrome pedals though.I can pretend one is a clutch pop it in neutral and go from 1st 2nd drive and overdrive to shift gears. Oh yea, it has a 2600 stall converter now. Thought it was a 2800 but I was wrong.So can I have your car now or what. Are we making a serious trade or just joking around? Do I get the charger on it before we trade? Is this thing faster than my car because it has 2 be...

Old 07-01-2007, 11:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Black86vette

Umm. No pix at the moment. I got new exaust on the way true duals. I have the brushed aluminum interior kit limo tint blue neons some interior work few horsepower mods probaly pushing out MAYBE 300 or so when I am done....Just depends. i think maybe a few more. Umm its got almost 130 thousand on the car but the trannys been rebuild and the block was rebuilt so less than 50,000 on them. I got 2 12 inch subwoofers witha box sitting behind teh seats, 2 4X9s in the wheel well and 4 1/2s in the doors. umm **** man, what else you want just trade with me. I need something faster. Dont be greedy share your wealth here! Im a cheap, poor, teenager. I cant put to much in horsepower.My car just is to damn old and tired to deal with a kid like me. plus its a .....**sigh** AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION GOD!!! IT SUX!!! Oh yea I got THREE chrome pedals though.I can pretend one is a clutch pop it in neutral and go from 1st 2nd drive and overdrive to shift gears. Oh yea, it has a 2600 stall converter now. Thought it was a 2800 but I was wrong.So can I have your car now or what. Are we making a serious trade or just joking around? Do I get the charger on it before we trade? Is this thing faster than my car because it has 2 be...
Well no offence, but i would never have an Auto vette....even if they are faster, and ill sell my car for the right price