Sights 'N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Corvette's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Miss the vette but..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Default RE: Miss the vette but..........

ORIGINAL: D327

Looks like your having some winter fun with the new car. I was going to take my Vette out for a Sunday drive. Plans changed when I woke up to a big brush fire here in San Diego.
Yeah, that sucks!

Old 10-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Really! That does suck. As if it's not hot enough in SoCal. Stay safe out there. You need some of this rain we are getting here In TN. 5 months of drought and 26" shy in rain fall for that period and I think we are getting it all this week. How close is the fire to your home? I see on the news that lots of homes have been lost. I hope it goes out soon. Cheers

Luke, Watch out for Yettie's out there in The high woods....they'll really mess up your day if ya hit one.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Really! That does suck. As if it's not hot enough in SoCal. Stay safe out there. You need some of this rain we are getting here In TN. 5 months of drought and 26" shy in rain fall for that period and I think we are getting it all this week. How close is the fire to your home? I see on the news that lots of homes have been lost. I hope it goes out soon. Cheers

Luke, Watch out for Yettie's out there in The high woods....they'll really mess up your day if ya hit one.
lol, yetties.

Old 10-25-2007, 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02
I knew you would. It's like a whole different car huh.
[/quote]

Golly! Is it ever!
The first time I drove it on the freeway, I stepped on the gas pedal, like I usually do when merging, and immediately had to step on the brake because the back of the car ahead of me was coming up so fast. What a rush! Unfortunately, with the fires, I haven't been able to drive my vette as much as I would like to and the few times I did take her out, my husband was with me - need I say more. [:'(]
[:@]This is how he looks when he is telling me to slow down. [:@]
Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but what a party pooper.
Ha, ha!

Oh, well, I will be sure to make up for lost time once I get behind the wheel.

Take care, Luke, and I hope you are enjoying your new ride.