Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   Vette vs Subaru STi (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/vette-vs-subaru-sti-2649/)

TaylorDawg03 12-13-2006 11:35 PM

RE: Vette vs Subaru STi

How much does that AWD STI weigh?You ricers make me laugh every time! Did anyone see that the Vette also waived him by?

TaylorDawg03 12-13-2006 11:53 PM

oh boo hoo.D%$# quit crying,ya d$#@ ricer.Everyone the world knows that if that vette was setup right you would be so far behind you wouldn't even be able to see his tailights! I wonder how come you don't see any STI's at LeMans where the Corvette is clearly the best road course car in the world! You ricers never cease to amaze with your blind loyalty.The ZO6 is one of,if not the best sportscar in the world.Especially, for the price!

ORIGINAL: Subaru4u

ORIGINAL: Patrick

so, a few questions...i will assume from your attitude that youre a troll and you probably wont reply, but its worth a shot..

first off, a heavily modified AWD car should be able to handle a stock Z06, regardless of the number of cylinders.

Second, the vette seemed to be having no problems with you, as he had a hell of a lead for a while, and eventually you caught up and passed him, and he seemed to put up very little fight. I would have to think that as easily as he pulled away from you once he cleared the few other cars, that he simply let off it, and you went around him. I also noticed that the firebird waived you around, and the mustang and 350Z put up no real fight, they might as well have been pace cars.

I can only be lead to believe that this video was staged by crawford performance as a desperate attempt to draw attention from subbie fanboys...especially if they support trolls like yourself. :eek:

First of all, i'm not a TROLL. I like seeing Admins flame people though just because someone else posts something that gets them all fired up. It's not MY car that is in that video. I'm not turning enough HP to take on that track. I'm sorry that my 265 HP out of my little STOCK 2.0L isn't enough per cylinder for you! lol Wait, lets look at that. That would mean that if mine was a v8, it would have to be turning 530 HP to be the same hp per cylinder? And that isn't even counting on the displacement because with the same displacement per cylinder, it would be a really small v8 at only 4.0L!

As for status... if I wanted a corvette, I would get something OLDER like an old stingray or something. But then again, this is coming from a 21 year old who still has a chip on his shoulder who thinks that he has something to prove and that he needs to have something that makes him look like he has a lot of money to get the girl!

As for getting bored... people don't just "get bored" in the middle of a race! Go race in one and then get back to me about how you 'got bored' because you thought that you could win, but a 'ricer' was beating you. I guess that your boredom would keep you from getting first!

Also, I have a couple questions for you guys. Can you drive your car if there is snow? Can you drive your car anywhere there is speed bumps? How about dirt roads, do vettes like those? Nope.

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE corvettes, but I prefer my daily driver to be able to be driven all year long. (yes I live in the North so I do need to deal with several feet of snow each year, and dirt roads upon occation) I also did just post that video to get you die hard "if you aren't driving a corvette, you aren't S#&t" owners all stirred up.

On another note, ask William if you want someone to show you that the video is NOT staged. Thanks

BluBeaSSt 12-23-2006 05:02 PM

This kid cracks me up [sm=icon_blah.gif]

JoeVetteman 07-23-2007 12:38 PM

Bet ya this kid wouldn't say a thing if it was a slightly modded Subie going at it with a Lingenfelter Z06;you know,the ones running around with over 1000 hp.Then I don't think he would have much to say.Or even a STOCk STi and a STOCK Z06.We all know what will hapopen then,LOL!!!!!

chargedvette02 07-26-2007 09:46 PM

ORIGINAL: JoeVetteman

Bet ya this kid wouldn't say a thing if it was a slightly modded Subie going at it with a Lingenfelter Z06;you know,the ones running around with over 1000 hp.Then I don't think he would have much to say.Or even a STOCk STi and a STOCK Z06.We all know what will hapopen then,LOL!!!!!
Even a stock STi vs a stock C5 we all know what would happen.