Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   Vette vs Subaru STi (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/vette-vs-subaru-sti-2649/)

TopSpeed 11-01-2006 03:17 PM

RE: Vette vs Subaru STi

*standing ovation* NICE BIT OF WORK THERE, BRO!!!! That's the ticket!!!! :D

Rez90 11-22-2006 12:30 AM

regardless of who came out ahead, it was a pretty good video.............

damn, why does everybody have to get so mad.....lol

chargedvette02 11-23-2006 04:17 AM

We got mad because he came on our site and talked **** and posted a video of a highly modded STi barely beating a stock I repeat STOCK vette! I could easily go over to STi forums or what ever and post a video of a fully built lingenfelter corvette destroying an STi and then talk **** about STi's. How do you think that would be handled on an STi forum, not very well.

C3 Starship 11-23-2006 11:39 AM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

We got mad because he came on our site and talked **** and posted a video of a highly modded STi barely beating a stock I repeat STOCK vette! I could easily go over to STi forums or what ever and post a video of a fully built lingenfelter corvette destroying an STi and then talk **** about STi's. How do you think that would be handled on an STi forum, not very well.
[sm=exactly.gif] If you f@rt in church, expect the preacher to open some windows, and doors!

TopSpeed 11-23-2006 01:41 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

[sm=exactly.gif] If you f@rt in church, expect the preacher to open some windows, and doors!

*thumps on desk* Bwaaahahaha!! Truer words never spoken!

Black86vette 11-23-2006 06:22 PM

LOLOL thats funny. Subarus are fine cars for the people that enjoy them. Come on guys, dont get your undies in a knot. Sjeez. Hes a loser. He made 5 big man post. HAHA. Anyone can talk **** on the net. Heres a saying my gf told me:

DONT ACT HARDCORE WITH THE KEYBOARD. NOBODY CARES ABOUT THREATS OVER THE INTERNET. FIGHTING IS POINTLESS ON A MONITOR. ITS LIKE BEING IN THE SPECIAL OLYPICS, IF YOU WIN YOUR STILL RETARDED.

She comared that to me one time:( Im not retarded. Im just not smart.

TopSpeed 11-24-2006 02:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Black86vette

LOLOL thats funny. Subarus are fine cars for the people that enjoy them. Come on guys, dont get your undies in a knot. Sjeez. Hes a loser. He made 5 big man post. HAHA. Anyone can talk **** on the net. Heres a saying my gf told me:

DONT ACT HARDCORE WITH THE KEYBOARD. NOBODY CARES ABOUT THREATS OVER THE INTERNET. FIGHTING IS POINTLESS ON A MONITOR. ITS LIKE BEING IN THE SPECIAL OLYPICS, IF YOU WIN YOUR STILL RETARDED.
I totally gotcher point here, bro. I really don't think anyone's undies were in a knot, per se, but ya just can't pop into a Vette board like this and talk smack and not expect someone to point out the fact that yer a fur bearing weasel. Just the way things work. We're cool!!!

She comared that to me one time:( Im not retarded. Im just not smart.
No you're not!! You ARE smart, dude! Check out your own posts on this very board; there is tons of useful info you've posted for us all. :D

Black86vette 11-24-2006 04:47 PM

I think she was makn fun of my common sense...I fly off the handle really easily and do stupid stuff without realizing it.:D oh well. Hes gone. Id love to see his car go against a lingenfelter C6 Z06. That subaru would be eaten up alive....

TopSpeed 11-24-2006 05:15 PM

I think she was makn fun of my common sense...I fly off the handle really easily and do stupid stuff without realizing it.:D oh well. Hes gone. Id love to see his car go against a lingenfelter C6 Z06. That subaru would be eaten up alive....
Like a crazed chipmunk chawin' on peanuts!!! :D:D:D:D

Black86vette 11-24-2006 06:12 PM

LOL oh yes....A$$ whipping. Once those turbos fire up its all over.:D:D:D NOS wouldnt even be close to comparing to that American V8. We may be more expensive but damn we can make a car go fast...