Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here...

Scorched a civic, last weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 02:07 AM
Default Scorched a civic, last weekend

Well I wasn't in the Vette. I was going to the range and needed more space for ordinance so I took the IROC (5.7 L98, tweaked) at least it has a Corvette engine (almost). I was following my buddy Phil in his F150 when Mr Ricerboy and his twink pull up on my left. Silver Hunda civic.He revs his motor (should I call it that) at me. The BLAAAT BLAATT of his fart can exhaust made me cringe. His twink smiles at me. I notice his hood is painted in flat black primer. (Good for what, 40 extra horses?) He then modestly accellerates away. BLLAAAAAAAAAAA (wasn't impressive) I think, Hmm Phil will understand, I know my way towhere we are stopping for breakfast, So I lit out after him. Amazingly as I pulled out from behind Phil's King Ranch he was right there! Still going BLAAAAAA. So I did the only proper thing I could think of. I pulled up on his passengers side, waved at hisgirl, droppedout of OD into 3rd and scorched him, slowed down waved and scorchedagain. Needed to let them know that it wasn't an accident. Backed off, let them catch up, Twink no longer smiling, Noeye contact from Ricerboy. At breakfast Phil says Good work (Phil owned a 69 Z28 new at one time). He's glad I didn't let Mr.Ricerboy off with his indescretion. Mr. Ricerboy must be thinking wait till I get my underbody Neons and I'll find that Old Guy in the Camaro again. All thatwhile loaded with about 300# of ammo/gear. Closed course, Proffesional driver, Etc.[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 06-24-2007, 01:52 AM
Default RE: Scorched a civic, last weekend

Almost the exact same thing happened to me this last weekend with ahonda. The guy got up next to me and then acclerated past me. I look over at my girly and smiled, caught back up to him waved and punched it. Let him catch up and then punced it again. The next time he got up next to me he had his window down and I thought he was going to talk some crap. All he said was " I don't want any of that" hahahahahaha. Atleast his ego wasnt hurt from the vette scorching him 2 times and he didn't do any ricer flyby so he was actually pretty cool.