Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

New Aftermarket Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Default RE: New Aftermarket Exhaust

ORIGINAL: shoeless

I don't know if any of you have heard of them, but I just had a system installed on my '06 C6/A6 by a company in Orange County,CA... Arlasky Performance, makers of Zoomers exhaust. I know of them through the 300 and Charger forums. I have their exhaust system on my 300C for almost a year now, then at Christmas had them put a system on my husband's Sierra P/U. They heard that hubby bought me a C6 for Christmas and the rest is history - they used my car as their test mule to design a system for the C6. I asked for an X-pipe and they were able to incorporate that; the system is incredible in looks, sound and performance! Throughout the process they took plenty of photos, did both before and after dyno's and they did an audio/video as well... check it out. I never modded my C4 or C5, now I'm wondering why I didn't... this is absolutely what a Corvette should sound like! BTW, when the 'after' dyno was being done there was a Z06 in the shop; the owner was all smiles and told the guys he thought my car sounded better than his!

[

Shoeless,

I am truly impressed with your command of the spec on the C6. While waiting to unload my Saab, I have missed the proverbial boat on getting a 2006. I am now looking at an 07 and hope to post photos when I do. Please continue to provide useful and insighful commentary as I certainly have learned a few things as a result. Thank you.

Old 10-28-2006, 08:17 AM

Welcome Pierre, thanks for the kind words.
Good luck with selling the Saab so we can see pics of your C6 ASAP! [sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 11-12-2006, 05:44 PM

Shoeless,

I'm doing a project build('66 Nova). Do you think the boys at Zoomers would be interested in doing an exhaust to work with my car? Some build specs:

Full Perimeter frame chassis
C5 Suspension all around
LS2 w/ T-56(M12) tranny and 3.42 diff

I'm requesting from the chassis builder to include some exhaust cutouts through the frame so that I can get the car REAL low and won't have dragging pipes.

John

Old 11-12-2006, 06:26 PM

ORIGINAL: novanutcase

Shoeless,

I'm doing a project build('66 Nova). Do you think the boys at Zoomers would be interested in doing an exhaust to work with my car? Some build specs:

Full Perimeter frame chassis
C5 Suspension all around
LS2 w/ T-56(M12) tranny and 3.42 diff

I'm requesting from the chassis builder to include some exhaust cutouts through the frame so that I can get the car REAL low and won't have dragging pipes.

John
Hello John, sounds like an awesome project!
I think they may very well be interested, I say this because Ron asked to do the exhaust on my Nomad! The only problem was, my hubby had the exhaust and driveline done for me shortly after we bought it so I could drive it as a beater before the project was finished. That was several years ago and before I knew of Zoomers. Those of us that do projects like this know all too well about throwing good money after bad, just goes with the territory... but as much as I love all 3 Zoomers' systems I have already, I couldn't justify throwing good money after good!

Zoomers is located in Irvine, CA, so if you are relatively local it would help since they will need to custom design and fabricate your system.
You should definitely give Ron a call, and be sure to tell him Linda, aka HEMEEE, aka shoeless said "Hey!"
[sm=signs003.gif] and let me know how it goes!

Old 11-13-2006, 12:40 AM

I am relatively close as I live in Los Angeles and they are "behind the orange curtain" as us angelenos like to say! I will try and contact them although the build hasn't started yet so it will be a few months before we get to that phase although I am really trying to do my homework on this so I don't have to "throw good money at bad".

Old 11-14-2006, 02:43 PM

Sounds awesome, I'd be glad to tackle that project give me a call when your ready... Ron 949-916-3240