New Member Area Introduce yourself and your Corvette here.

Goodbye Guys

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Default Goodbye Guys

Guys, some of you are real gentlemen and ladies, and I've enjoyed it, but it's time to go.

Starship - good luck with your vette (and your Starfleet cadets). You have the best 'vette here in my book.
Pay2play - it's been fun.
Patrick -- good luck and thanks.
And for the rest of the old timers here -- it was fun for a while.

Lately,more and more on this forum, I find myself asking, why am I talking to these idiots? Tonight I found an answer - because I'm an idiot unless I stop it, so I am.
https://www.corvetteforums.com/m_238..._2/key_/tm.htm

I've got better things to do with my time.

Goodbye all . . .

Old 01-21-2007, 12:41 AM
Default RE: Goodbye Guys

Really wish you wouldn't go Lee.[&o] A lot of us have learned a **** load from you. I myself have. You're not too bad for an old guy in my book!![8D]Sure will be dumb here without ya bro, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Save the Wave and see ya on the Track bro, Bye

Old 01-21-2007, 02:07 AM

I don't know you, but if that thread is why you're leaving, all I can say is that's not a reason to leave. Try to remember anyone can get internet access and post whatever they want -- right or wrong.

Look past those you don't get along with and keep your posting directed at those you like (those you mentioned).

If you must leave, just know you're always welcome back!

Old 01-21-2007, 09:54 AM

Well Lee you said you where leaving once and you came back, so hopefully this will be more of a "break" as opposed to an actual "departure." But if it isn't then it has been great knowing and learning from you and I wish you and your family the best.

-LaMont

Old 01-21-2007, 03:07 PM

Hi Lee, I'm one of the new ones on here, but I'm here to learn. I have seen that you have a lot of knowledge to share and I want to learn from you. If you take your expertise away you will leave some of us stranded. I used to get real upset when someone disputed something that I said and I knew that I was right. All that did was hurt me. I have learned to mellow out and I am much better for it now. It took a lot of praying and the Lord to change me. I have been over agressive all my life, but at 60 I have finally calmed down. I hope you don't think I'm describing you, this is just how I have been. I hope you will reconsider and keep the knowledge flowing.

Old 01-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

Lee, I am really sorry to see you go. You are a great member and will be missed. I understand your frustration but wish you would stay. what ever you do I wish you luck and blessing for you and your family. Thanks for all the great posts and invaluable information. I am dopey but I hope I'm not in that group of "Idiots". I apologize for anything I may have done. Cheers

Old 01-21-2007, 11:08 PM

Strange
did someone **** him off?
I'm sure we all have bettre things to do with our time, and If I'm sitting here at the computer reading through the forum or writing in them, than I DON'T have anything better to do.
Just thought it was strange he would just leave all together

Old 01-22-2007, 10:39 AM

Read the thread that helinked toon the first post of this thread. That should explain it. And that just broke the last straw. There obviously have been many other similar instances.[&o]

Old 01-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Ya know Lee, I got flamed by some twit with a bike, because he couldn't accept the fact that I stomped a crotch rocket in the twisties. He wasn't there, but I was.
I had Amanda dump the whole thread 'cause I was tired of his crap![:@]
My advice is, ignore 'em and move on. I'm saddened that you thought of moving off the forum though. You are highly valued here and would be greatly missed.[&o]

From Star Fleet Command and all the cadets,
"Live Long and Prosper" [sm=icon_rock.gif]

PS,
You stick around Bro, we got cher back!!!
(thanks for the comment on the "Starship", it means a lot)

Old 01-23-2007, 01:42 PM

Hi Lee:

Yes, so glad that you are staying with us. Yep, its best to move on when some twit seems to want to get attention. Hope you know that we regulars really appreciate you. See here on the forum.