Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

The Bowtie Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 07:38 PM
pg
Default RE: The Bowtie Lounge

I think that really happened to grand-ma on her way home from the early bird special at the "Country Kitchen". PG.

Old 04-05-2008, 11:37 AM

A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter.
The barman walks up and asks what's in the bag.
The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about one foot high and sets
him on the counter.
[/align]He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a small piano, setting it on the counter as well.
He reaches into the bag once again and pulls out a tiny piano bench, which he places in front of the piano.

The little man sits down at the piano and starts playing a beautiful piece by Mozart! 'Where on earth did you get that?' says the barman.
The man responds by reaching into the paper bag. This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the barman and says: 'Here. Rub it.'
So the barman rubs the lamp, and suddenly there's a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him. 'I will grant you one wish. Just ! one wish ~ each person
is only allowed one wish!'
The barman gets really excited. Without hesitating he says, 'I want a million
bucks!'
[/align]A few moments later, a duck walks into the bar. It is soon followed by another duck, then another....Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks ... and they keep coming!
[/align]The barman turns to the man and says, 'Y'know, I think your genie's a little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks.'[/align][/align]'Tell me about it!!' says the man, 'do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist? [/align]

Old 04-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Super Moderator

I heard one like this but the little guy was mean .....a 12" *****. LOL!

Old 04-05-2008, 07:30 PM

I have also heard it that way but i got it this way in an email and its just easier to copy and past

Old 04-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

I know what you mean..That's where I get most of the ones I've posted too. The one I heard was something like the guy was surrounded by beautiful women. pokets full of $100 bills and a 12 in *****. the little guy(12" *****)ran around kicking over everyones drinks...something like that. The one you posted is better because it's a cleaner version.LOL!

I go back every once in a while and read this thread from the start..lots of funny stuff. LOL!

Old 04-05-2008, 07:52 PM

yeah there are a lot of great jokes on here. Makes for something intresting to read

Old 04-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Super Moderator

Took my cousin bird huntin' last weekend.
At the end of the day I had 22 birds.
My cousin didn't have any.
I asked him what he thought the problem was. He said,"I don't think I was thowin' the dog high enough."

Old 04-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator

Old 04-07-2008, 05:38 AM

If you really need tofind out if a dog is man's best friend or your wife, lock them both in the trunk of your car for a half hour. When you open the trunk, who is happy to see you?

Old 04-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

LMAO!

Quick Reply: The Bowtie Lounge