Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Latest news on GoRichB

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Default RE: 04/15/07 Latest news on GoRichB

My eyes filled with tears this morning, on this thread. I am constantly praying for a miracle here for everyone, and indeed they do happen. All our very best wishes and prayers to the whole family, and thank you so much Rita for keeping everyone in the loop like this. We all are blessed to have such wonderful friends.

Old 05-09-2007, 10:11 PM
Super Moderator

Any word as of late? The prayers continue and hopefully we may hear some good news. Godspeed Rich and God bless.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:56 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

Any word as of late? The prayers continue and hopefully we may hear some good news. Godspeed Rich and God bless.
Hi George,
Sorry, it has taken me so long to post this reply to your question.
I emailed Starla earlier this week and have not heard back. : (
Maybe they are real busy and she hasn't had time to check Rich's account.When Ihear from Starla I will be sure to post an update.
Hope all is well with you, Mrs. George and all the little "Georges."

May God bless you all.
Rita

Old 05-11-2007, 11:32 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you Rita. I was just wondering. I think about him and his family often. I just pray his daughter doesn't have to grow up without her father in her life. Thanks again and God Bless.

Old 05-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Super Moderator

Me too George, I think about Rich quite often. Our prayers continue.

Old 05-12-2007, 11:31 PM

George, Dave, T.S.,
You guys are all salt of the earth in my book. Yes, Ioften think of Rich and his family, too. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes. I will be sure to keep you all informed if I hear anything.

May God bless you all.
Rita

Old 05-13-2007, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator

We think the WORLD of you too, Dear Heart. Thank you for stayin' in touch, and may God Bless you, too!

Old 05-13-2007, 11:13 PM

Hi Dave!
Thank you for your kind words. Ihaven't beenhanging out here as much as I like to since my one dog was diagnosed with sugar diabetes. I have been reading everything I can find on the disease and been learning how to give insulin shots and do glucose curves.
Oh, but God has been good to us in letting us find out about this problem. It cango undiagnosed for some time, while the dog just gets sicker and sicker. We were blessed tocatch it early. My dog doesn't seem to mind the shots or the blood tests and seems to be feeling better everyday, so all is good.

Again, my thanks and appreciation to you for your good heart.
Give my best to your family and know that you are all in my prayers.
Rita

Old 05-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

We think the WORLD of you too, Dear Heart. Thank you for stayin' in touch, and may God Bless you, too!
Ditto on that!

Rita, I'm glad your puppy is reacting well to the treatments. we just had a 7week old kitten pass. So little and so innocent.passed sleeping in my lap.

I hope Satrla contacts you soon. I am getting worried about Rich. We had a little competition going with our number of posts and as few as I post I just looked at the difference. .....It's been a while. We keep praying. God bless all.

Old 05-15-2007, 11:23 AM

Oh, George - how sad to lose a pet, especially when they are so young . . . and in your lap. Events like this really cut you to the quick. I will keep you all in my prayers.

I am thinking of emailing Starla, again. Maybe my first email got lost in her junk mail, or something like that. I don't have a good feeling either, but will never give up hope or praying.

Will keep in touch with you guys -
Take care, stay safe.
Blessings,
Rita

Quick Reply: Latest news on GoRichB