Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

trying to lighten the mood around here...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 10:02 PM
Default trying to lighten the mood around here...

i really need to work on my approach skills... so this weekend i was at an outdoor concert and saw 2 very pretty girls (atleast 8s and i rank pretty hard) sitting alone... i watched them for about 15 minutes and decided ok these girls are so far out of my league i expect to get blown off.. you know kinda like racing an ls1 in a civic... if you loose you thought you would and if you win youll have something to talk about for the next few weeks...

well i had no idea what to do... and i thought and i thought and i thought... and i had an idea... but i was like there is noooooo way this is gonna work... but i went for it...

i borrowed a cigarette from a friends girl and approached them...

me: excuse me do you have a lighter?
girl: no im sorry i dont, we dont smoke its are bad for you..
me: yeah i dont either...
girl: then y do you need a lighter?
me: oh i dont... i just needed some lame excuse to come talk to yall

and no **** one of them just smiled and moved her purse and told me to sit down with them...

i know its LAME, but we talked for about 10 to 15 minutes till the show started (found out they had bf's) and i went back and sat with my buds...

all of them were like "what the **** was that" and truthfully i still dont know what it was... they were friggin HOT... and not like stupid either... i mean actually girls that are a really good catch... i cant beleive i didnt blow it and that that lame *** pick up line worked...

i think i could have gotten ones number (rachel), but the mother hen (christine) kept **** blocking me... christine was the one that just blurted out they had bf's and about 5 minutes after i started talking to them she was like "rachel im gonna go get soething to drink" and rachel said "no im fine".... so christine just sat and sulked...

its a shame christine was a bitch, but its ok... i got into thier world so i got past the hardest part...

-me

Old 06-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Default RE: trying to lighten the mood around here...

That was a pretty cool story and it brings up a good point. Those type of situations are all about thinking outside the box. Hot chicks get hit on by what they would consider to be idiots all day, everyday. So when you can do something like you did, you up your chances by a lot. And even if they think it is corny atleast you tried something different. I always say "I'd rather try something outside the box and fail, as opposed to doing the samething everybody else does (or what would be considered the "norm") and still fail."

Old 06-04-2006, 08:00 PM

That was a excellent idea most of us would never think of something like that but hey it even worked. Who cares if its corny.

Old 07-21-2006, 04:45 PM

What a neat new approach!!! VERY clever!! Nice work, my friend!