Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

Who drives your Vette?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Who drives your Vette?

Rosa says we're her kind of men, S.., EVOO, salad and pasta to boot.She says' "I love a man who knows how to toss a good salad."

Old 06-05-2007, 09:02 PM

It's funny how cars can make people go crazy. When I first got my 95 my mom told me you like trading so much why don't you just trade me that Vette for your old truck back. I had a '59 Chevy Apache that I traded my step dad for a 69 Charger. Good trade at the time other than Dodge's suck when it comes to their ignition and wiring, so I got rid of the Charger(Big mistake now). My mom went through cancer over 10 yrs ago. She started having problems with her heart from the progressive chemo that was done on her. She had to retire from work early. Hell she couldn't even walk 10ft with out losing her breath. So they had a party one day and I drove the Lil' Red Vette to her house. When I pulled up I tossed her they keys and said "Park your car." She said some things I can't type on here!! Park your own damn car!! I told her It's yours, put it where you want I have a ride home. One of my friends followed me out there so I would have a ride back. She looked at me and said "What's the catch?" I told her you have to get out of the house and drive it, this is one car that I can come drive whenever,(They don't let me drive their cars, I tend to break mine from racing!!) and if you get rid of it I get first chance.

So I told her we needed to take it for a spin so she would understand this aint no ordinary car. It has heads, cam, intake, throttle body, complete exhaust, full brake system etc....
We got on a straight away and I told her to punch it! She nailed the throttle to the floor and her facial expression was priceless!!! She said *%*#( all that power doesn't make any sense! Is it necessary? After driving it for several months now there is no way of getting her out of that car!! You should see the guys faces when she pulls up to a stop light/sign and hear that damn car hitting. Nothing like seeing a blonde in a red Vette!!

Old 06-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Super Moderator

WOW!!!
What a great story, thanks for sharin'!

Old 06-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

My boss said he wants to see my Vette. I said, "Well, I showed ya a picture". He says, "No, I want too see it. Better yet, I want to drive it".
"Ha, Ha....no frickin' way!", I says, then I grinned and said, "I'll take ya for a ride". Heh, heh...."Ya got any rubbermaid undies?". (thanks for the term T. S.) He looked kinda startled. He has NO idea of what he is in for. I'll pin 'im backin the seat and plaster his eyeballs to the back of his head. And if that don't do it, I'll take 'im through some twisties. He's talkin' about gettin' a bike, one of them crotch rockets. I said, " Ya wanna race,.... for pinks? We'll make it a run around Lake Tahoe, or you pick the road, as long as there's lots of twisties." I got that same startled look, kinda like...."Whoa, Schmidt! I think not!"