Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

your f'n kidding me...

Old 02-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: your f'n kidding me...

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

We had a driveby shooting,just asI showed up at a local K-Mart.
It was two illeagals havin it out!
I hate goin' down town. Don't think I will again!
SoI pay a little morefor a video, I'll take my business to the small Ma and Pop guys. The big chain stores are bein' over-run by non English speaking people, and most I've come across, don't seem to have very good values. Save a buck, but shoot the first guy in line. Well, I guess that's one way of movin' up in the line.

Next!!! Bang!!!.........next!

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: blueshark

"4.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them."........Damn.!...but then again,...only if you get caught.

"29.. The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson. "..........Click,click,click,click,click,click ! ........wireless too!

Those were great RJ. Thanks for the giggles.
[/blockquote]

......and batteries? We don't need no stinking batteries!!! >>>>>>>C3Starship

Ta Daaaaahhhhh!!

Old 02-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Default RE: your f'n kidding me...

ORIGINAL: Navy Flyboy

I'm 16 (will be in 5 days).
I'm not like the rest of 'em.........
Honest...........
I just hate being stereotyped with the rest of them.................[&o]
My friend, no offense meant at all. Our 19 year old son is a fantastic stand-up young man, too. We are indeed talking generalizations here, but are not referring to all young people. Personally, I find you to be well beyond your years with your posts here; very well stated, eloquent posts you have made, bro. I think you are a great ambassador for your generation; I really wish more were like you.

Please forgive the perceived attack on you, personally, as this was never the intention. As a matter of fact, we've got a group of young people here as members on our forums that are top-drawer, in my opinion.

But, you've got to admit, that in general, the issue we discuss here is absolutely true.

As far as stereotypes are concerned, I tell ya my friend, I've heard 'em all. Being a 40+ Canadian, with thinning hair, and an expanding waist, and of course, driving the proverbial red Corvette convertible... man, you want stereotypes, bro, you should see what people say about me!

When I first brung our new Vette over to my dad's place to show him, he said I was having a mid-life crisis. He was dead serious (he hates the car; this brings me joy, but that's a whole 'nother story) about that, too.

Well... I looked straight at him, and said, "Hell yeh!!!!!" What? I'm gonna deny it??? No point!