Great First mod to any vette! BRAND NEW HID kits. 140.00 any bulb any color!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 01:55 AM
Default Great First mod to any vette! BRAND NEW HID kits. 140.00 any bulb any color!!

OK i have quite a few HID kits that im looking to get rid of.. I am not a dealer nor a store.. i just got quite a few kits for sale

The colors are as followed..

3000K - golden yellow (excellent for fog/secondary lights, but can be used also for headlights)

3000K - Green ... (havent ever seen these on a car, sooo i was tempted to buy them.. They look amazing.... not like a crap green.. but a MINT green... Great for fogs/secondary lighting, but would look insane for headlights and fog lights... ).. slightly more money...

5000K - OEM Pure white...- best if you want a stock looking HID setup.. This is what most factory luxury cars use..

6000K - diamond white- pure whiter light then 5000K.. HINT of blue, but its not the slightest bit noticible.. My best description would be more of a flourcesent.. Like godly white....

8000K - baby blue

10000K - deep blue

12000K - violet

30000K - pink

The best thing is... they have a factory 2 year warrenty covering bulbs and ballasts for factory defects..

Most people will say that They are not REAL hids... that these plug and play ones are junk.. they cause a huge glar which blinds oncomming traffic.... BS.... i could start a 10 page war on this subject, but im not... point being... the cause of glare, is due to the HOUSING not being setup for hids, since HID lighting emits a totally different beam pattern then stock, requiring an HID compatible reflector housing, or projectors... end of story..... the only difference between these and a stock HID setup is that you get to chose between a variety of colors... I have these kits on every one of my cars and bike, and most of my friends cars.. they look great and would be my first mod to any car...

140 shipped to your door with a 2 yr warrenty
165 for green

These are single beam kits only...

If you have high beams in 1 bulb, it will eliminate the high beams

i think thats it with pictures lol...

Nothing beats the excitement when you first instal them and you first turn your lights on!!

i have experimented with other companies kits, and i dont mean to say mine are better.. but that are... there are ALOT of kits which can be purchased on ebay cheaper... I have tested a few of these places out.. and what i noticed was.. The quality of the kit was much crappier.... Dont get me wrong, you get what you pay for.. I didnt believe this at first because what can differ these companies kits???? you get the same parts.... well heres what it is... The cheaper companies are NOT true to their color..... 30000K is supposed to be pink... and i bought a kit for 80 bucks 30000K.... to my disappointment, they lit up white... i was very disappointed..... i then bought 3 kits.... 8-10-12K for my friends... and they ALLL lit up the same color white.. AND I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED..... then there are kits well voer 200 bucks.... ehh you dont have to spend that much money to get a great kit.,.

The 30000K i have are pinker then pink.... they look pure pink.. like my pants lit up pink when standing in front of the car.... and the blue is really blue...

Once again i am not a dealer advertising kits,I just have a bunch of kits sitting here new in the box, so please specify the bulb and color that you need and ill see if i got it for you

NOTE- these pics up top are not exact figures of what your car will look like, but just an indication of what it could look like... each car will look different due to the lense, size of the housing etc... but they are just to get the idea... Any questions? email me.... 140 isnt bad at all considering they have 2 years warrentied... thanks

Joe