Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site

Corvette Forums - Corvette Enthusiast Site (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/)
-   Sights 'N Sounds (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/)
-   -   Vette vs Subaru STi (https://www.corvetteforums.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/vette-vs-subaru-sti-2649/)

chargedvette02 08-25-2006 03:48 AM

RE: Vette vs Subaru STi

He even has a back seat rofl what a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I wanted to cart people around in my car I would have kept my Mustang. Oh wait I have my 240sx to cart people around in.

corvette king 08-25-2006 07:02 PM

I LOVE IT.YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.I MEAN YOU VETTE GUYS:D NOT YOU WHINEY IMPORT GUYS[sm=boosign.gif]I DONT NO WHAT FLAG YOU FLY BUT ON THIS SITE WE FLY OLD GLORY[sm=americanasmiley.gif].

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/ACAEB191E59548E5AFCDE982937C63DB.jpg[/IMG]

TopSpeed 08-30-2006 03:36 PM

Sweet Lord... moped racin'!! Now, there's a mental image!!! :D:D:D:D

Ain't this thread the exact same thing as takin' a pointy stick and pokin' a sleepin' mama bear in her cave come springtime? I just don't get it... why bother....

Oh well, at least he's got that back seat for transportin' the squirrels and the rolls of duct tape 'round in.

TopSpeed 08-30-2006 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: corvette king
I DONT NO WHAT FLAG YOU FLY BUT ON THIS SITE WE FLY OLD GLORY[sm=americanasmiley.gif].

[IMG]local://upfiles/1664/ACAEB191E59548E5AFCDE982937C63DB.jpg[/IMG]
[sm=hail.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

WELL SAID, my friend, WELL SAID!!!! :D

chargedvette02 08-30-2006 08:00 PM

lol top speed ur funny! :D

TopSpeed 08-30-2006 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: chargedvette02

:D:D:DI'm going to hell, aren't I??

chargedvette02 08-30-2006 10:06 PM

We all might be;) I bet subru4u cried a few times because of this thread.

TopSpeed 08-31-2006 02:29 PM

We all might be;) I bet subru4u cried a few times because of this thread.
I'm pretty sure we didn't leave him with a "warm an' fuzzy" feelin', that's for darned sure! :D

C3 Starship 08-31-2006 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: TopSpeed

:D:D:DI'm going to hell, aren't I??
Hell, isn't that a town in Michigan?

corvette king 08-31-2006 09:42 PM

no. hell is when you wake up and go out side and look in the driveway and see a subaru sitting there.[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif][sm=loser.gif]