Corvette C4 Forum 1984 through 1996

Another problem found and solved.

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Default RE: Another problem found and solved.

ORIGINAL: Bagpipingjake

Hey cwb, stop riding him, he's only a kid. He may not know alot about vettes. I'm 50 and neither do I.
Atleast he human not like you, someone who crawled out from under a rock. Educate him and stay off his ***.... This kid is loyal to the board and the fellow vetters here. You've only been here since 05/13/2007 and I already don't like you.
Educate? Ill rot in hell before I listen to one word involving car this guy has to say.Better make room down there cuz I aint listening to Cwb....Im all for giving second chances but this guy has GOT 2 go!!! I admit I was wrong then. Learned alot since then. Excuse me for not being perfect. Ima teen. I jump on a problem and automatically think I fixed it. Have stopped doing that so much. Good advice to cwb: Shut your mouth!!! Yes C3-Starship I am being VERY negative to this guy.

Is it just me or are people ALWAYS taking my side in these petty arguments? Face it Cwb. You wont insult me and win. Nobody on here every makes fun of me except you and this other guy who was IP banned.When you get everyone else to hate me, I'll bow down until then, I RULE THIS PLACE BUDDY SO LEAVE *MY* turf!![sm=badbadbad.gif]Just wait until a few of the other members geta load of ur horse**** in this thread. I wonder where Leesvette is. Im sure he would get a good kick outta this.I am awaiting HIS comments eagerly!!! Notice in his post on this thread from when we first met, didnt like him, now were really good friends and he's helped me out on another forum.UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN N.C.

Old 07-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Default RE: Another problem found and solved.

[sm=violent053.gif]Cwb[sm=shootshoot.gif].......Yep........Thats going to be you in the middle. Aint a perty site is it there bud. How many people have you helped. Umm ZERO....Again, how many guys on here go against me? 0.00Who goes against you? From everyone who has responded to anything *YOU* have to say really dislikes you. Pretty bad when a moderator says something and they *have* to be nice. I don't have to be nicebut I am because I like this forum and do *not* want to trash it up with vulgar words. I been here alot longer than you have sohush or leave....Also, I live near Mooresville dragway. Anytime you want a race, I'll run. Ill serve your "G.S. Rims vette" a$$ to you on a "Silver Platter". May not have been burrowed in the motor but I will give you a run for your money here. AND WIN! Im a teenager with 0 bills. All I get goes straight to the vette. Yes, my vette is modified and ready to whip your @$$ any time budd!!! Ive checked all mods and totaled them up. Some I havent disscussed on here. Pushing a little over 300 Ponies.