Corvette C6 Forum 2005+

New Zoomers Customer!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Default RE: New Zoomers Customer!

ORIGINAL: spdnvet

Just got the exhaust installed last week. As soon as the car started, I noticed the difference. I had a very good experience with Zoomers. Ron was great to deal with.
I did not tell my family and my son noticed the exhaust tips and asked me if I got a new exhaust. Today, when I came home and drove the car inside the garage and came into the house, my wife asked if I got a new exhaust.
When I start the car up in the morning, my sons room is above the garage and it wakes him up.

If you want to know more, send me an email. If you live close to Rancho Cucamonga and you want to hear the car, let me know and we can meet.

Thanks Zoomers
Hey spdnvet, don't be bashful... post your review for all of us, the pics look GREAT!! [sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 07-08-2006, 12:03 AM

ORIGINAL: AZC6

Based upon a lot of positive reviews on the Zoomers system for the C6. I ordered a system from them yesterday.
I hope it's everything that you guys claim it is. Low or no drone, nice tone through the RPM range and a few extra horses!
I hope you'll be as happy as I am, be sure to let us know!

Old 07-08-2006, 12:05 AM

ORIGINAL: 808bullitt

UPDATE.............

So I've been driving my car a lot trying to see if it will get any louder, but I think now its about as loud as its gonna get. Still not loud enough for me, so I spoke with Ron @ Zoomers and he said he will make me a new X pipe w/o the resonators. I think this will get me to where I want to be! Guess I'll be the guinea pig for this set up, and if it works out maybe Zoomers will offer two different systems like Corsa, B&B, Borla etc... I'll report back when I make the switch
You rebel!
Love to see where this goes, be sure to post sound clips if you can...

Old 07-10-2006, 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: 808bullitt

UPDATE.............

So I've been driving my car a lot trying to see if it will get any louder, but I think now its about as loud as its gonna get. Still not loud enough for me, so I spoke with Ron @ Zoomers and he said he will make me a new X pipe w/o the resonators. I think this will get me to where I want to be! Guess I'll be the guinea pig for this set up, and if it works out maybe Zoomers will offer two different systems like Corsa, B&B, Borla etc... I'll report back when I make the switch
Your new x-pipe will ship by July 14th, looking forward to see how she sounds minus the resonators...

Old 07-12-2006, 04:28 PM

Thanks for the info. I too am looking forward to hearing this setup[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 08-20-2006, 12:36 PM

It's been a month and no new posts to this thread. Did you get the new x-pipes? How's the sound?

Old 08-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Pat

Got mine installed on the ZO6. It went from 245 to 261 RWP.

Old 08-28-2006, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: tiggerrick

It's been a month and no new posts to this thread. Did you get the new x-pipes? How's the sound?
Yes I did put on the new x pipes w/o the resonators..... and it sounds awesome! As I stated before the only gripe I had with the Zoomers system was that it wasnt loud enough, but now the volume is perfect for me. The "tone" hasnt changed, but it is now very aggressive sounding but still not obnoxiously loud. The best part is that drone and resonance has not increased much if at all! There is also some "popping" and burble on decel which I really like (I have a MN6).

Bottom line.... I am now perfectly happy with my Zoomers system and would recommend it to anyone based on quality, sound, performance, and GREAT customer service! Thanks Ron @ Zoomers.

Old 09-28-2006, 08:16 PM

What did he say about zommer vs corsa sport loadness and sound?