Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

The Bowtie Lounge

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Default RE: The Bowtie Lounge

The Scent of An Old Woman

A haggard old lady is riding in a posh hotel's elevator. On the second floor, a beautiful woman steps on, smelling divine. She arrogantly says to the old lady, "Georgio, $100 an ounce."

On the next floor, an equally beautiful women steps on, smelling lovely as well. She turns to the two other women and says, "Chanel, $150 an ounce."

The old lady's floor is approaching and as the doors open, she looks at the two young ladies, bends over, farts and says, "Broccoli, 49 cents a pound."

Old 01-10-2007, 03:06 PM

Sunday School Daze

Mary can't stand Sunday school, but her brother William doesn't have a problem with it. So one day in Sunday school, Mary thinks, "The hell with it," and decides to go to sleep. The teacher sees this and asks Mary a question to keep her awake.

"Mary, who created the heavens and the earth?"

William, who is sitting behind Mary, pokes her in the butt with his pencil. Mary wakes up and shouts, "God almighty!"

And the teacher says, "Yes. That's correct, Mary."

Mary goes back to sleep and the teacher asks her another question.

"Who died on the cross for our sins?"

William pokes Mary again. She wakes up and shouts, "Jesus Christ!"

Once again, she goes back to sleep. This time the teacher asks, "Mary, what was the first thing Eve said to Adam?"

William pokes her again. Mary wakes up and shouts, "If you don't stop poking me with that thing, I'm gonna break it off!"

Old 01-10-2007, 04:07 PM

T.S. - all of your recent posts have been great! Thanks so much for posting them. Here is one back at ya!

This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint...it goes like this:

What makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far *** kissing will take you:

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that while Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it's the Bull**** and *** Kissing that will put you over the top.

Old 01-10-2007, 04:10 PM

ORIGINAL: blueshark

"I CAN HEAR JUST FINE!" Three retirees, each with a hearing loss, were playing golf one fine March day. One remarked to the other, "Windy, isn't it?" "No," the second man replied, "it's Thursday." And the third man chimed in, "So am I. Let's have a beer." _______________________________________ LITTLE LADY:[/b] A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing home. As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say "Supersex." She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair. Flipping her gown at him, she said, "Supersex." He sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup."
OH GEORGE! THESE ARE SO FUNNY!

Old 01-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

Rita, I'm showin' that to my boss!

Old 01-10-2007, 11:45 PM

ORIGINAL: C3 Starship

Hi Dave,
I hope he laughs, but if he doesn't just blame it on me.

Old 01-10-2007, 11:47 PM

Hi Dave,
I sure hope he has a sense of humor, but if he doesn't just blame it on me.

Old 01-10-2007, 11:58 PM
Super Moderator

He loved it, he gets the same crap from his bosses!

A lot of the so called "Box" thinking!
"In the Box, out of the Box,........put product inthe Box, and let me do my job!!!", says my boss.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

I had to put this in.....

A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujiah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.
The Marine reported, "I was moving north along the highway here, and coming south was this heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and we both took cover in the ditches along the road.
"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein is a miserable, lowlife scum bag, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a good-for-nothing, fat, left wing liberal drunk."
"So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, 'Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!' And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."[/align]

Old 01-11-2007, 12:38 AM

I had to put this in.....

A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujiah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.
The Marine reported, "I was moving north along the highway here, and coming south was this heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and we both took cover in the ditches along the road.
"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein is a miserable, lowlife scum bag, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a good-for-nothing, fat, left wing liberal drunk."
"So I said that Osama Bin Ladin dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, 'Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!' And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us."[/align]
Good one, Dave!
I'll be sure to forward this to all my Marine Corp friends.

Quick Reply: The Bowtie Lounge