Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

I need help guys

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I need help guys

So.....ya cut school....eh? [:@]I thought we raised you better than that!!!

Happy B-day, Hope it was a good day for ya!

Old 02-18-2007, 12:38 AM

ORIGINAL: Navy Flyboy

Well, yesterday (Friday the 16th) I had had the last straw. He had called me queer the last time as I passed him in the hall. I went right to class, dropped my bag, turned right around, and went to the principal. I told her EVERYTHING. How I felt, how I about kicked his rear end to the moon, EVERYTHING. She said that the first offense for harrasment is 8 days out of school suspension and the law is involoved(restraining order? maybe? not sure). I told her, "I don't want it to come to that this time. I'm not sure what his deal is but I don't want him to get suspended just yet if it's possible". She said, then we're gonna find out what his deal is. She called for him to come to her room, he sat down smiling, and she said do you see me smiling, do you see him smiling. As it went on he said he was just joking around and stuff. Then, she said, if it was up to me, you'd be on your way home right now and wouldn't be back for 8 days, I don't tollerate this kind of stuff, but thanks do this young man right here that you have been harrasing, you're not going to get suspended, this time. That scared him good, he said thank you or something like that. Anyway, I haven't heard anything else about/from him afterwards. I hope this is the end of it. Thanks for all the support guys, sorry it took me so long to answer(monday was my birthday, so I didn't even go to school).

See you guys on the road!!
Hi Jonathan,
HAPPYY BIRTHDAY!!
I am so happy everything worked out the way it did. Now, you can go back to being happy, without this clouding your brain. Sixteen is such a great time of life - ENJOY EVERY MINUTE.

Blessings,
Rita

Old 02-19-2007, 09:58 AM

Good that you didn't throw down with this kid. I'd definitely keep your head on a swivel though, since he might try to exact revenge on you after going to the principal. This guy, whether you like it or not, is your enemy. So the best thing to do is try to make friends with this guy so you won't ever have to worry about him again. I myself would not rub the fact that you own a Z06, as he might key your car, pop your tires, etc.

Old 02-21-2007, 03:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Navy Flyboy

Well, yesterday (Friday the 16th) I had had the last straw. He had called me queer the last time as I passed him in the hall. I went right to class, dropped my bag, turned right around, and went to the principal. I told her EVERYTHING. How I felt, how I about kicked his rear end to the moon, EVERYTHING. She said that the first offense for harrasment is 8 days out of school suspension and the law is involoved(restraining order? maybe? not sure). I told her, "I don't want it to come to that this time. I'm not sure what his deal is but I don't want him to get suspended just yet if it's possible". She said, then we're gonna find out what his deal is. She called for him to come to her room, he sat down smiling, and she said do you see me smiling, do you see him smiling. As it went on he said he was just joking around and stuff. Then, she said, if it was up to me, you'd be on your way home right now and wouldn't be back for 8 days, I don't tollerate this kind of stuff, but thanks do this young man right here that you have been harrasing, you're not going to get suspended, this time. That scared him good, he said thank you or something like that. Anyway, I haven't heard anything else about/from him afterwards. I hope this is the end of it. Thanks for all the support guys, sorry it took me so long to answer(monday was my birthday, so I didn't even go to school).

See you guys on the road!!
First and foremost, my friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wow, am I very impressed! Talk about doing the right thing. I am also very happy to see that the principle at your school is taking this very seriously. My hat is off to you today, my friend, great stuff!! I sincerely hope that's the end of this all, and you can carry on enjoying yourself, meeting your goals and stuff in life... best wishes! [8D]