Off Topic A place to boldy go off topic of Corvette's. almost anything goes!

im still alive,

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Default RE: im still alive,

So sorry to read of this twist of fate for you and yours. Know that you all will be in my prayers and I hope your Dad is coming along. Thank God it wasn't worse. not that this isn't bad enough, but it sounds like everything you lost can be replaced. Give your Dad a hug from us all. I hope your local community is helping out and if we can help, let us know.

Rita

Old 11-03-2006, 05:49 PM

i just stoped in to say thank you all for you kind words of love..... my father is geting much better.he is up and walking around i am so happy....i told him that all you guys said for him to get better..thanks again....well the insurance comp..will cover only half of the damage and my inlaws helpt with the rest thank god..we will not be rebuilding the shop my father is done with the buisness it took to much on him and me...thats ok thoe i am looking for a shop around here my father bought land a while back in south carolina , he was going to move the shop up there but of corse that all came to a end,.it will take some time to open up my owne shop. i have ask help from the goverment for a loane to get started......i miss my vette too....but i will buy one soon .i must get my buisness up and running first. i will keep you all posted thank you all very much and god bless you all..

Old 11-03-2006, 05:57 PM

Corvette King: What a wonderful surprise to see your posting. Yes, you entire family has been in our hearts since the news. How wonderful Dad is up and walking, I'm sure he will be just fine. Us older folks have a lot of spunk. We get knocked down pretty quick, but it is amazing sometimes that we can spring back into action. I hope things are going to be resolved, even if its just a little at the time, my hope is that you come out of this with something even greater than before. Continue to take care and know that we all care.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Glad to hear that your Dad is up and around! Sounds like things will come around for ya. I'm still rootin' for ya, Dicky!

Old 11-03-2006, 06:18 PM

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT YOUR DAD IS DOING BETTER. I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT. THE REST WILL FALL INTO PLACE.
GOOD LUCK

Old 11-03-2006, 07:17 PM

So glad to hear about your Dad! Praise the Lord!!
I know the rest will all work out, too - in time.

Keep us posted.

Old 11-06-2006, 03:35 PM

Oh, what a relief to read this this morning!!! Wonderful news, my friend. Don't worry, you are a wonderful person with a big heart, bro, everything will sort itself out in time. I am so relieved to hear that your dad is doing much better. Reason to celebrate right there!!!

Best best best wishes, bro!!!!!

Old 11-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Dicky, Thats the best news about Pop. I'm glad that your Dad is doing well. give him our best wishes and tell him we are rooting for him. Hang in there and when you get started again maybe we can give you some business. If there is anything I can do to help just say the word and I'll do my best. God Bless you and your family and know that we all are sending love and prayers to you right now. As for a new Vette you'll get another when you least expect it. Cheers, George

Old 11-19-2006, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

anybody heard from the king? hope he is makeing progress.